It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog: Voting and Commenting Comes to Google


It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog

This blog contains snippets from all of the useless information stored in my head. While mostly made up of links to things that caught my interest, there may also be some original thoughts once in a while

Friday, November 21, 2008

Voting and Commenting Comes to Google

I'm excited about Google's latest offering: allowing users to vote and comment on results. While my initial response was concern over potential abuses of the system, I have decided to focus more on the potential improvements that can be made by adding the intelligence of all the users to Google's technology. I can't wait for this to roll out to my account! And I'm loving the Google voice search on my iPhone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home