It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog: Letterman to O'Reilly: 60% of What You Say is Crap


It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog

This blog contains snippets from all of the useless information stored in my head. While mostly made up of links to things that caught my interest, there may also be some original thoughts once in a while

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Letterman to O'Reilly: 60% of What You Say is Crap

David Letterman, uncharacteristically, went after Bill O'Reilly on his show this week, saying that "I’m not smart enough to debate you point to point on this, but I have the feeling, I have the feeling about 60 percent of what you say is crap." Hammer of Truth has text excerpts or you can watch a video to get the full sense of the enjoyable and unexpected interaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home