It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog: RIP Kevin McCormick


It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog

This blog contains snippets from all of the useless information stored in my head. While mostly made up of links to things that caught my interest, there may also be some original thoughts once in a while

Thursday, November 17, 2005

RIP Kevin McCormick

The Boston Globe reports on the unusual circumstances surrounding the death of Kevin D. McCormick, a high school friend of mine who I hadn't heard from in years. Kevin was always an odd duck, but I never expected anything like this from him. He was one of the smartest and geekiest people I ever knew - someone who set up a retina scan for entrance to his MIT dorm room and had a robot maid to vacuum his place way back in the mid-90s. I hope that the investigators can get to the bottom of this mess, and rest in peace Kevin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home