It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog: Brown Starting Disaster Preparedness Consulting Firm


It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog

This blog contains snippets from all of the useless information stored in my head. While mostly made up of links to things that caught my interest, there may also be some original thoughts once in a while

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Brown Starting Disaster Preparedness Consulting Firm

News Max reports that former FEMA Director Michael Brown is "starting a disaster preparedness consulting firm to help clients avoid the sort of errors that cost him his job." Now I know that firms need help (while still in college, I was on a Y2K consulting team for the Port Authority of NY/NJ), but come on - isn't there someone better qualified out there? I can just picture Brown's ads now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home