It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog: Welcome to My Blog


It Is About Time That Lee Got a Blog

This blog contains snippets from all of the useless information stored in my head. While mostly made up of links to things that caught my interest, there may also be some original thoughts once in a while

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Welcome to My Blog

I figured that since I read so many blogs, I should probably join the fray. I'll try to update this regularly, but for now here are a few links to keep you busy:
  • Two interesting posts from Seth Godin about podcasting: part one and part two

  • A strangely intrguiging movie about a man who puts a talking robot parrot's parts into a sausage

  • A video of people dancing at work beyond their coworkers' backs (it takes a while to load, but is quite amusing)

I encourage you to check back regularly or simply add my blog to your RSS reader (or sign up for BlogLines if you don't have one)

2 Comments:

  • At 5/27/2005 12:18 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Sweet techie goodiness. You'll be on the blogroll as soon as I get back. LOVE the upcoming travel schedule - I can FINALLY figure out where you are without calling you first.

    Miss ya!

     
  • At 12/18/2019 7:52 AM, Anonymous Дина said…

    rostovhot.com прекрасны!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home